Hotel Terms and Conditions
At Hotel City, we aim to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for our guests. During their stay, we ask all our guests to adhere to the following set of terms and conditions.
- The hotel is intended for temporary residence for its guests for a period agreed between the guests and the hotel administration. After the expiry of the agreed period, the hotel guests must vacate the room at the request of the administrator no later than the checkout time. Extension of the period of stay in the same room is possible if there is no confirmed reservation for third parties. In case of delayed check-out, the guest will be charged an accommodation fee as follows:
No more than 6 hours after checkout time – hourly rate;
From 6 to 12 hours after checkout time – half day fee;
12 hours or more – full day fee;
- The hotel works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-out is at 12:00 and check-in is after 14:00.
- Accommodation of a guest in our rooms before check-in is allowed only if there are free rooms available. In this case, the order payment terms are as follows:
- For stays of no more than a day (24 hours), one day’s rate is charged, regardless of the check-out time;
- When the guest arrives after midnight (00:00 hours), for more than a day, the guest pays for the first day an amount equal to 50% of the room rate, and the settlement is made before the checkout time of the current day. Further, the guest must pay for accommodation in accordance with the established rules.
- Upon check-in, hotel guests must provide documents confirming their identity. If the guest agrees with the current hotel terms and conditions and finalize their stay at the hotel, the contract for the provision of hotel services is confirmed.
- The hotel administration has the right to terminate a reservation agreement. Subject to availability, the hotel administration may accept booking requests from individuals and legal entities. Upon booking or check in, the Guest may choose their preferred category of the room and the right to choose a specific room belonging to this category remains with the hotel administration. A reservation is considered guaranteed when a prepayment is made in the amount of the cost of the first night’s stay. In case of a non-guaranteed booking and no confirmation of the booking by the guest on the day of arrival – the guest’s room is not secured.
- Payment for accommodation, hotel services and deposit payments are made in accordance with the price lists. Payments can be made in GEL in cash, by bank transfer under a booking agreement or using credit/debit cards (Visa, Master Card).
Check-in at the hotel is made only after the guest has paid for the accommodation. Payments for mini-bar, if any, can be made at the time of check-out. Receipts and final invoice for services rendered will be issued upon departure of the guest.
- For individual bookings, guests may cancel their reservations without penalties amounting to full day’s rate 48 hours in advance of their check-in time. For group booking of up to 5 rooms, guests may cancel their reservation without penalties 72 hours in advance. For group booking of more than 5 rooms, guests may cancel their reservation without penalties 14 days in advance.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation in accordance with Section 7 above, Hotel City will refund the prepayment to the guest. Refunds will be made within 14 calendar days to the card from which the initial payment was made.
- Children under 6 years old who do not require an extra bed can stay in the hotel free of charge. The hotel provides a baby cot free of charge upon request. For children up to 10 years, inclusive, the additional bed is charged with a 50% discount. Breakfast is included in the cost of the extra bed.
- In case of refusal of the guest to stay or shortening the period of stay, Hotel City has the right to withhold, from the prepayment made by the guest (or their guarantor), an amount equal to the cost of one night’s stay. This amount is compensation for the idle room.
- The late check-out (after 12:00) fee must be paid according to the approved rate. Late check-out will be provided to guests only if there are free rooms available.
- At the request of residents, with the consent of the hotel administration, the hotel guests are allowed to have visitors in the room from 08:00 until 23:00. To do this, the hotel guest must register their visitor with the administrator at the registration desk.
- In case the hotel guest’s visitor stays in the room after 23:00 or arrives in the hotel from 23:00 to 08:00, the visitor must be registered at the hotel to be moved into the guest’s room.
- Rooms are cleaned once a day until 17:00. If you put a “Do not disturb” sign on your door and change it to “Please clean up” after 17:00, your room will not be cleaned. You can ask for help at the Registration Desk.
- Items used from the mini bar must be paid for by the guest according to the established price list.
- Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant from Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Taking food and drinks out of the restaurant is prohibited and is subject to a fine of 100 GEL;
- Please leave your valuables and documents at the Registration Desk. The guest is responsible for items left in the room or on the territory of the hotel.
- Items left behind by the guests in the hotel are stored according to their value. The storage period is indicated in the price list in each room.
- We ask you to take care of the hotel’s property and observe the fire safety rules. Before leaving the room, please close the windows and water taps, turn off the lights and electrical appliances. The guest is obliged to restore the value of the damaged property.
- The hotel has a video surveillance system (except for toilets and hotel rooms). By using the hotel’s services, you agree to video surveillance.
- Please note that the hotel does not have parking, but there is an area in front of the hotel where you can park your car. The hotel is not responsible for any damage caused to your car in the specified area.
- The hotel administration reserves the right to enter the hotel rooms without the consent of the guest in case of smoke, fire, flooding, in case of violation by the guest of these terms and conditions, public order, order of using household appliances, as well as in case of refusal of the guest to allow the hotel to clean the room for more than two days.
- If the guest loses electronic room key, the guest shall pay a fine of 30 GEL.
- Any requirements and complaints will be considered by the administration as soon as possible.
- The guests are obliged to familiarize themselves with the instructions for evacuation in the room. In case of fire, do not use the elevator, go down the stairs to the lobby of the first floor and follow the instructions of personnel who have been trained for any emergency.
- The hotel’s electrical outlets use 220 volts.
- The hotel provides its guests with the following services free of charge:
- calling an ambulance;
- use of a medical first aid kit;
- calling a taxi;
- use of an individual safe;
- wake up service;
- provision of ironing supplies.
- Bringing ironing equipment into the room is prohibited. The guest can use this service in a specially designated area.
- It is prohibited to do the following on the premises of the hotel:
- leave unauthorized persons in the room, as well as give them the keys to the room;
- store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical and radioactive substances, mercury;
- keep animals, birds, reptiles in the room;
- use external heating devices;
- change the temperature set in minibars in hotel rooms;
- disturb the peace of guests living in neighbouring rooms.
- In accordance with the legislation of Georgia, smoking in all rooms and on the territory of the hotel is strictly prohibited, except for areas with natural ventilation (terraces). Violation of the law on smoking in public places and rooms is subject to a fine of 100 GEL. In case of refusal to pay a fine, the hotel reserves the right to contact law enforcement agencies.
- Guests can submit their reviews of their stay at the hotel in the book of reviews and suggestions, which is located at the Reception.